Sword Robin hood with bronze finish
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Cross-guard and pommel made of Zamac
- Finish painted with black, gold, white and red enamel
- Acrylic stone in the pommel
- Very detailed and precise work
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1145 mm
- Blade length approx. 786 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 273 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 50 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 6 mm
- Weight approx. 1 461 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Famous Swords of Military Leaders and Freemasons