Marco Polo sword black-goldish
- Total length approx. 986 mm
- Blade length approx. 802 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 170 mm
- Blade width approx. 70.08 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 4.72 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 2,257 g
- This is an “Italian Cinquedea” type sword reproduction that were famous at the time of Marco Polo.
- Blade made of stainless steel 420
- Pommel and Cross-guard made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Grip made of beech wood
- The etched decorations correspond with designs typical for XIV century
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Famous Swords of Military Leaders and Freemasons