Ivanhoe Sword by Marto of Toledo Spain commemorates the literary hero of Sir Walter Scott's classic adventure of the same name. The blade is made from tempered steel, with a fuller (blood groove) on each side. The intricately detailed bronze plated hilt features heraldic lions, gryphon, and unicorn on the guard with a green fake gemstone within the pommel. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Sword of Ivanhoe
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Handle: Zamak - Bronze plated.
- Blade made of AISI 420 stainless steel
- Total length approx. 1040mm
- Blade length approx. 825mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 189mm
- Width of the blade at the parry approx. 58mm
- Blade thickness at the guard approx. 5.25mm
- Blade width 10cm off the blade point approx. 32.5mm
- Thickness of the blade 10cm from the point is approx. 5.2mm
- Thickness of the striking edge approx. 0.7mm
- POB approx. 17cm in front of the parry
- Length of the fuller approx. 30cm
- Width of the fuller approx. 11mm
- Length of the handle winding 125mm
- Width of the pommel approx. 60mm
- Length of the pommel approx. 54mm
- Thickness of the pommel 37mm including the stones
- The length of the handle winding including the outer cover rings is approximately 101mm
- Weight approx. 2070 g
Premium quality made by Marto in Toledo (Spain).