Marco Polo sword, patinated old silver finish
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Total length approx. 974 mm
- Blade length approx. 792 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 173 mm
- Blade width approx. 69.74 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 4.83 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 2,203 g
- Blade made of Stainless steel 420
- Hilt made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- All decorations are based on designs and heraldic symbols of the XIV century
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Famous Swords of Military Leaders and Freemasons