Alexander the Great ceremony sword, old iron finish
- Total length approx. 930 mm
- Blade length approx. 714 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 225 mm
- Blade width approx. 51.45 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 5.76 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 1,275 g
- Blade made of stainless steel 420
- Hilt and pommel cast of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Grip wrapped with genuine cow leather
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.