Sword Robin hood with black pattern on the blade
- Cross-guard and pommel made of Zamac
- Finish painted with black, gold, white and red enamel
- Acrylic stone in the pommel
- Very detailed and precise work
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1145 mm
- Blade length approx. 875 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 253 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 51.89 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 3.99 mm
- Weight approx. 1743 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Born Robert of Locksley in the County of Nottingham around 1160 under Henry II kingdom. He fought the Norman oppressors whilst an outlaw in Sherwood Forest. There legend says, as Robin Hood he robbed the rich to help the poor and commoners.
Robin opposed John The Prince Without Land who had established himself as regent of England while Richard I The Lionheart was in the Crusades. Robin Hood died in 1247, having successfully supported King Richards rightful return to his throne in England.
Included in these categories: Replica swords and decoration swords