Are you interested in military history, namely history of swords? Are you an re-enactor? Do you take part in reconstructions of historical battles? This is a site you are surely interested in! You will delighted by the wide range of swords we are offering. Our offer comprises of one-handed-swords, two-handed-swords, longswords, Viking swords, seaxes, Celtic swords, Spatha swords, Roman swords, Renaissance swords and Claymore swords. Fantasy, decoration swords and wooden exercise swords will surely attract fantasy fans and LARP players.
- I have a store with a product portfolio in which many of your products would fit. Do you sell to resellers?
- If I buy something while having a valid VAT number, can you send me an intracommunautaire invoice without VAT?
- What is the difference between industrially rolled and hand-forged blades?
- I own an original armor and sword from the 16th century, would you be interested to buy it?
- I have ordered a sword in your store and would like to order a scabbard now, how?
- I've inherited a nice weapon from my grandparents. It could be an original. Can you assess its value?
- Why it isn´t allowed to fight with a decorative sword?
- Hi, how long is the warranty on your swords?
- Are Windlass Steelcrafts swords suitable for combats, i.e. are battle-ready?
- How long does the warranty last and what does it cover?