Masonic sword with partially goldish finish
- Total length approx. 1,036 mm
- Blade length approx. 827 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 200 mm
- Blade width approx. 42.94 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 5.02 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 1,479 g
- Blade made of stainless steel 420
- Hilt made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Grip made of twisted stainless-steel wire over leather and hard wood core
- Decorated with Symbols of the Masons
- Their distinctive symbols were the ruler, the square, the drawing compass and the plum line.
- Associated in lodges, the sword was present during their ceremonies. Nowadays, hundreds of lodges remain active all around the world
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Masons: Architects of the Universe, were a Guild of stone workers and bricklayers, whose knowledge was crucial for the building of the great European gothic cathedrals of in the XIIIth Century.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Famous Swords of Military Leaders and Freemasons