Sword Ivanhoe with optional sheath
This sword is not battle-ready.
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1017 mm
- Blade length approx. 824 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 194 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 39.03 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 3.34 mm
- Weight approx. 1317 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
SWORD OF IVANHOE
Ivanhoe was Cedric The Saxon son. His love affair with the Jewish Rebeca brought about the confrontation with his father whom disinherited him.
He fought beside Richard The Lionheart during the III Crusade War. When he returned, he was pardoned by his father and got married with Lady Rowena.
This is a XIII Century sword with ornaments in pommel and crossguard, the blade is short and single. This model was normally used in the ceremonies.
Included in these categories: Replica swords and decoration swords