Decorative Sword Robin Hood with optional sheath
Cross-guard and pommel made of Zamac painted in blue and red.
- Blade with dark etched pattern.
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length about 1023 mm
- Blade length approx. 838 mm
- Cross section of the blade at the guard approx 38.8 x 3.4 mm
- Blunt cutting edge - approx. 1.0 mm thick
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 205 mm
- Weight of the sword about 1040 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Born Robert of Locksley in the County of Nottingham around 1160 under Henry II kingdom. He fought the Norman oppressors whilst an outlaw in Sherwood Forest. There legend says, as Robin Hood he robbed the rich to help the poor and commoners.
Robin opposed John The Prince Without Land who had established himself as regent of England while Richard I The Lionheart was in the Crusades. Robin Hood died in 1247, having successfully supported King Richards rightful return to his throne in England.
Included in these categories: Replica swords and decoration swords