Alexander the Great ceremony sword, old brass finish
- Total length approx. 925 mm
- Blade length approx. 713 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 233 mm
- Blade width approx. 52.06 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 5.73 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 2,555 g
- Blade made of stainless steel 420
- Hilt and pommel cast of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Grip wrapped in genuine cow leather.
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Replica swords and decoration swords