Tizona Cid sword, cadet size
- Cross-guard and pommel patinated brass-plated finish
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 734 mm
- Blade length approx. 582 mm
- Measurements of the cross-guard approx. 130 x 76 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 28.19 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 3.78 mm
- Weight approx. 613 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
THE SWORD OF EL CID
During the alter half of the 11th century the kingdoms of Galicia, Leon and Castilla (now modern- day Spain) were plunged into Civil War.
From this strife emerged a great and honourable warrior RODRIGO DIAZ DE VIVAR Known throughout the world as El Cid.
As his reputation grew his story was retold many times by writers and poets of the day and his name carried the final battle to victory even after his own death.
Art Gladius, after several years of painstaking historical research, are proud to produce the great TIZONA The Sword of El Cid Campeador.
Included in these categories: Sword online, decoration