Product No: 11426
Gold Wakizashi Blue-Gold Scabbard, gold tsuba and kashira
- Total length approx. 756 mm
- Blade length approx. 480 mm
- Blade width approx. 29.34 mm
- Blade thickness at habaki approx. 5.53 mm
- Blade thickness at Yokote approx. 2.46 mm
- Tube size approx. 73 x 73 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 947 g
- Weight without sheath approx. 727 g
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 440
- Grip made of ABS Plastic, with dotted strip imitating shark or ray skin.
- Grip wrapped in cotton ribbon
- Tsuba, kashira, menuki made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Tsuba: dragon wings made of Zamak
- Saya with lacquered polished finish made of bamboo wood
- Fake Hamon made by matt finish - in comparison to the polished finish of the resting blade
- A sword for decorative / ornamental use only. Not a combat-ready weapon for practical use!
- Tsuba with Japanese dragon
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Decorative Tanto and Wakizashi