- Blade made of Stainless steel AISI 420
- Grip made of fake resin
- The carving on the handle shows a Samurai battle from a medieval Japan
- The tsuba also shows samurais on a battlefield
- The tsuba, kashira, menuki are made of zamak
- The blade of Kozuka & Kogai (small knives) are made of stainless steel, their handles are made of Zinc
- The saya is made of Aluminium. Its painting and ornaments are made of resins and Zamak
- The blade is decorated with fake hamon (etched on the blade).
- The 2 embossed golden stamps on the blade are the mon (official stamp) from Tokugawa and Ieyasu (the great Shogun of Japanese History).
This is an ornamental samurai sword, not for real use!
- Total length 77.5cm
- Blade length 52.5cm
- Thickness of the cutting edge / striking edge approx. 0.7mm
- Diameter of the tsuba 7.5cm
- Sword weight 857 g
- Weight of sheath 696 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.