Product No: 11427
- Total length approx. 754 mm
- Blade length approx. 478 mm
- Blade width approx. 29.04 mm
- Blade thickness at habaki approx. 6.23 mm
- Blade thickness at Yokote approx. 3.39 mm
- Tube size approx. 73 x 73 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 1,012 g
- Weight without sheath approx. 723 g
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 440
- Grip made of ABS Plastic, with dotted plastic strip imitating shark or ray skin. Cotton ribbons
- Tsuba, kashira, menuki made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Tsuba: dragon wings made of Zamak Alloy
- Saya with lacquered polished finish made of bamboo wood
- Fake Hamon made by matt finish - in comparison to the polished finish of the resting blade
- A sword for decorative / ornamental use only. Not a combat-ready weapon for practical use!
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Decorative Tanto and Wakizashi