Product No: 10921
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
Decorative Wakizashi with sheath with red lacquer finish, wrapped in black cotton and leather cord.
- This model is made of high-carbon Toledan steel
- The blade is not sharpened, and is not suitable for sharpening.
- Total length approx. 717 g
- Blade length approx. 521 g
- Diameter of the tsuba approx. 75 x 68 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 28.73 mm
- Thickness of the blade at the tsuba approx. 5.9 mm
- Weight without sheath approx. 752 g
- Weight sheath approx. 1174 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.
Included in these categories: Decorative Tanto and Wakizashi