Product No: 11373
Wakizashi Minamoto black leather tsuka, black saya
- Total length approx. 717 mm
- Blade length approx. 498 mm
- Blade width approx. 29.42 mm
- Blade thickness at habaki approx. 5.99 mm
- Blade thickness at Yokote approx. 3.39 mm
- Tube size approx. 68 x 76 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Including kogai and kozuka
- Weight approx. 1,105 g
- Weight without sheath approx. 773 g
- The hilt of this katana is red painted wood
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 420
- Grip made of wood then wrapped with leather strips and Zamak metal decoration
- This katana is named in honour of Minamoto character but the sword itself is original Art Gladius design.
- Tsuba, kashira, menuki made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Kogai made of zinc
- Kozuka handle is zinc and blade stainless steel.
- Saya made of Aluminium with painted, lacquered and polished finish
- Hardened blade with fake hamon
- Two embossed golden moon-shaped stamps (official stamp) from Tokugawa and Ieyasu. Two great Shoguns from the Japanese History.
- A sword for decorative / ornamental use only. Not a combat-ready weapon for practical use!
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Decorative Tanto and Wakizashi