Product No: 10934
Red Snake Wakizashi with sheath
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 738mm
- Blade length: 499mm
- Dimensions of the tsuba approx. 88 x 93mm
- Width of the blade approx. 29.9mm
- Thickness of the blade at the tsuba approx. 5.68mm
- Weight without sheath approx. 807 g
- Weight sheath approx. 1037 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.
Included in these categories: Decorative Tanto and Wakizashi