Wakizashi Crane with black sheath
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Comes with black matt lacquered scabbard
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 757mm
- Blade length approx. 504mm
- Diameter of the tsuba approx. 80 x 77mm
- Width of the blade approx. 29.82mm
- Thickness of the blade at the tsuba approx. 5.64mm
- Weight without sheath approx. 675 g
- Weight with sheath approx. 838 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.
Included in these categories: Decorative Tanto and Wakizashi