Product No: 11377
Wakizashi blue scabbard with silver tsuba
- Total length approx. 757 mm
- Blade length approx. 478 mm
- Blade width approx. 29.03 mm
- Blade thickness at habaki approx. 5.44 mm
- Blade thickness at Yokote approx. 2.27 mm
- Tube size approx. 73 x 73 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 967 g
- Weight without sheath approx. 671 g
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 440
- Wooden hilt, with dotted plastic strip imitating shark or ray skin.
- Handle wrap from cotton ribbon
- Tsuba, kashira, menuki made of Zamak Alloy
- Tsuba: showing a samurai on horseback fording a river
- Saya with lacquered polished finish made of bamboo wood
- Etched fake hamon on the blade
- A sword for decorative / ornamental use only. Not a combat-ready weapon for practical use!
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Decorative Tanto and Wakizashi