Product No: 10919
Wakizashi with Dragon-shaped tsuba
- Delivery incl. black sheath
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 761 mm
- Blade length approx. 477 mm
- Dimensions of the tsuba approx. 113 x 95 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 27.71 mm
- Thickness of the blade at the tsuba approx. 5.91 mm
- Weight without sheath approx. 1071 g
- Weight sheath approx. 1516 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.
Included in these categories: Decorative Tanto and Wakizashi