Product No: 11395
Tanto Shimazu wooden red hilt, red scabbard
- Total length approx. 389 mm
- Blade length approx. 219 mm
- Blade width approx. 27.04 mm
- Thickness of the upper blade approx. 6.12 mm
- Blade thickness at Yokote approx. 3.36 mm
- Tube size approx. 58 x 58 mm
- The blade is blunt with a sharp tip
- Including kogai and kozuka
- Weight approx. 644 g
- Weight without sheath approx. 413 g
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 420
- Grip made of natural hard wood
- A sword used by the Shimazu families of Ainu period
- Tsuba, kashira, menuki made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Tsuba: showing samurais on a battlefield.
- Kogai made of zinc
- Kozuka handle is zinc and blade stainless steel.
- Saya made of Aluminium with painted, lacquered and polished finish
- Hardened blade with fake hamon
- Two embossed golden moon-shaped stamps (official stamp) from Tokugawa and Ieyasu. Two great Shoguns from the Japanese History.
- A sword for decorative / ornamental use only. Not a combat-ready weapon for practical use!
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Decorative Tanto and Wakizashi