Product No: 10929
Wakizashi Haruto with black sheath
Comes with black wood-colour lacquered scabbard
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 757 mm
- Blade length approx. 504 mm
- Diameter of the tsuba approx. 78 x 71 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 28.57 mm
- Thickness of the blade at the tsuba approx. 5:59 mm
- Weight without sheath approx. 767 g
- Weight sheath approx. 918 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
The protective wooden case, in which is the product packaged, comes free of charge.
Included in these categories: Decorative Tanto and Wakizashi