Product No: 11394
Tokugawa Tanto black leather binding hilt, red scabbard
- Total length approx. 382 mm
- Blade length approx. 216 mm
- Blade width approx. 28.27 mm
- Blade thickness at habaki approx. 5.88 mm
- Blade thickness at Yokote approx. 2.34 mm
- Tube size approx. 58 x 58 mm
- The blade is blunt with a sharp tip
- Including kogai and kozuka
- Weight approx. 695 g
- Weight without sheath approx. 427 g
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 420
- The grip has a hard wood core, wrapped in red fake leather and braided black leather strips
- Kozuka & Kogai (small knives) made of zinc
- Tsuba: showing samurais on horseback
- Saya made of Aluminium with painted, lacquered and polished finish
- Hardened blade with fake hamon
- Two embossed golden moon-shaped stamps (official stamp) from Tokugawa and Ieyasu. Two great Shoguns from the Japanese History.
- A sword for decorative / ornamental use only. Not a combat-ready weapon for practical use!
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Decorative Tanto and Wakizashi