Product No: 11376
Katana with dark blue scabbard and old-silver tsuba and kashira
- Total length approx. 998 mm
- Blade length approx. 720 mm
- Blade width approx. 29.5 mm
- Blade thickness at habaki approx. 5.92 mm
- Blade thickness at Yokote approx. 2.74 mm
- Tube size approx. 72 x 72 mm
- The blade is sharp
- Weight approx. 1,128 g
- Weight without sheath approx. 893 g
- Blade made of stainless steel AISI 440
- Grip made of ABS Plastic, with dotted plastic strip imitating shark or ray skin. Cotton ribbons
- Tsuba, kashira, menuki made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Tsuba depicts Samurais on battlefield
- The Zamak kashira showing Samurai swinging a sword on a battlefield.
- Saya with lacquered polished finish made of bamboo wood
- Fake Hamon made by matt finish - in comparison to the polished finish of the resting blade.
- A sword for decorative / ornamental use only. Not a combat-ready weapon for practical use!
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Ornamental Samurai Swords