Black Prince sword with bronze finish
The inscription on the word HONNI SOIT QUI MALY PENSE means Shame on the one who thinks badly! Thsi slogan was used by the Order of the Garter.
- Total length approx. 1,124 mm
- Blade length approx. 880 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 240 mm
- Blade width approx. 51.42 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 5.12 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 1,456 g
- Blade made of stainless steel 420
- Hilt cast of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Two finishes: brass and old-silver
- Etching and elaborate decorations on the hilt remind of the Edward, Prince of Wales, member of the Garter order and Round Table emblem on the pommel.
- The inscription on the pommel says “Honi soit qui mal y pense” - motto of the British chivalric Order of the Garter.
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Swords of Kings and Rulers