This sword was created in honor of the King Solomon. Solomon was a fabulously wealthy and wise king of Israel who succeeded his father, King David. The conventional dates of Solomon's reign are circa 970 to 931 BCE. Solomon was the biblical king most famous for his wisdom. According to the biblical account, he had 700 wives and 300 concubines.More information
Sword King Salomon, Limited Edition
- Special finish with damasquinado decorations.
- Inox AISI 420 Blade.
- The handle is cast of zamak and its finish has two colors (gold and antique silver).
- The total length of the sword is about 1202 mm
- Blade length approx. 916 mm
- The parry is about 256 mm long
- Handle length, the distance between the parry and pommel is approx. 155 mm
- The pommel measures approx. 75 x 91 x 36.2 mm
- The thickness of the parry in the middle is approx. 32.7 mm
- The blade at the guard is about 48.3 mm wide and about 5.3 mm thick
- Blade 10 cm off the blade point is approximately 32.22 mm wide and approximately 4.2 mm thick
- The striking edge is about 1 mm thick
- The ricasso is about 315 mm long
- The blade is decorated with a metallic print (with golden and black details)
- In the Axis of the parry are inserted blue acrylic stones, 1 big and 4 small
- The center of the parry is decorated with a seven-branched chandelier on one side and a pair of angels on the other side.
- The center of balance (POB) is about 8 cm off the parry
- Delivery including display wall plaque
- Dimensions of the wall plaque: approx. 374 x 262 x 18.5 mm
- Two openings for wall mounting are milled into the back of the plaque
- Included in delivery is a pair of screws and dowels
- Weight of the sword about 3190 g
- Weight of the display wall plaque approx. 912 g
High Quality Sword of the exclusive Collection "Heroes and Civilizations" made by Marto.
Certificate of Origin and Quality, "Made in Toledo" (Spain).
Included in these categories: Swords of Kings and Rulers