Odin sword decorated with optional sheath
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
Cross-guard and pommel made of Zamac, partially gold-painted
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1,050 mm
- Blade length approx. 830 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 105 mm
- Blade width approx. 39.69 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 3.48 mm
- Weight without sheath approx. 1337 g
- Weight scabbard approx. 1651 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
During the 9th and 10th century a new breed of warriors swept across Western Europe from the Northern Territory: The Vikings. These brave adventurers whose strength and determination carried them over great oceans swept away all resistance with their mighty swords.
Art- Gladius, have reproduced the Dragon Exterminador, a classic Viking sidearm as carried by the legendary Viking King Sigurd.
Included in these categories: Swords of Kings and Rulers