Richard I of England sword with bronze finish
- Total length approx. 1,096 mm
- Blade length approx. 866 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 240 mm
- Blade width approx. 50.14 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 5.20 mm
- The blade is blunt
- Weight approx. 1,594 g
- Blade made of stainless steel 420
- Grip and Hilt are made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper).
- Etching and elaborate decorations on the hilt are symbols and decoration related to the time of this King of England of the XII century.
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Swords of Kings and Rulers