Product No: 10829
Egyptian Sword of Tutankhamun
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
Blade, hilt and pommel decorated with glazed Egyptian motives
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Blunt blade
- This sword is manufactured for display only.
- Total length approx. 899mm
- Blade length approx. 663mm
- Length of the guard approx. 97mm
- Blade width approx. 46.17mm
- Blade thickness approx. 4.73mm
- Weight approx. 1558 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Gladius Swords