Replica of a Roman Gladius, as carried by the Roman legionaries around the time of Christ's birth. The pommel and guard are made of beautiful hardwood. The hilt is made of genuine animal bone. Steel blade and pommel are bolted together. The sword comes with a wooden scabbard with brass trimmings. An affordable, yet quite suitable introductory model for Roman re-enactment. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Gladius Sword of the Roman legionaries with scabbard
- Overall length approx. 73cm
- Blade length approx. 52cm
- Max. blade width approx. 5.7cm
- Blade made of high-carbon steel
- Weight with scabbard approx. 1.4 kg
Made by Deepeka