Horsemen Gladius Quintus, class B
This sword has been developed in collaboration with the fencing group of Mr. Hermann Klinkhammer (Baron of Vussem) so that it meets the requirements of a fencing Show – Horse tournament. The Sword blade is lightened with a transverse grind (edge thickness approx. 1mm) and well balanced (POB approx. 6cm). A steel segment was inserted into the wooden pommel, so that this edeal balance could be achieved. This Gladius was tested and revised several times until we were able to present its "tuned" version. We firmly believe that it can contribute to the success of your show as well! More information...
Horsemen Gladius Quintus practical
- Overall length approx. 88cm
- Blade length approx. 64cm
- Lenght of the wooden scabbard approx. 75cm
- Thickness of the blade edge approx. 1mm
- Point of Balance (POB) approx. 6cm
- Weight of the sword without scabbard approx. 1280 g
- Weight of the sword scabbard alone approx. 700 g
- Blade of spring steel W.Nr. 1.7102 (DIN 54SiCr6) quenched to a hardness of approx. 53 HRC
Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.