Wooden shield William Wallace
Sir William Wallace (c. 1270 – 23 August 1305) was a Scottish knight who became one of the main leaders during the First War of Scottish Independence.
- Overall dimensions approx. 725 x 477 mm
- Material thickness approx. 12.72 mm
- Weight approx. 2,440 g
- Made of 11 mm thick plyboard
- The applied decorations are made of brass
- One sword can be fastened in the metal clamp on the reverse side of the shield.
- Made for commemoration of the Scottish Knight Sir William Wallace
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Decorative shields