Wooden shield Frederick Barbarossa
- Overall dimensions approx. 700 x 423 mm
- Eagle size approx. 227 x 202 mm
- The size of a small cross is about 87 x 87 mm
- The size of the large cross is about 123 x 123 mm
- Weight approx. 2,569 g
- The shield base is made of 1,2mm thick mild steel plate with anti-rust coating
- Decorated with two rampant lions, two lion heads, two crosses plattée and one single-headed eagle.
- One sword can be fastened in the metal clamp on the reverse side of the shield.
- This shield fits to Barbarossa period (12th century AD)
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Royal Shields and Coat of Arms