William Wallace Sword with optional sheath 108 cm
- Cross-guard and pommel made of patinated Zamac
- This is not a combat sword, just for ornamental/decorative use!
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1072 mm
- Blade length approx. 820 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 222 mm
- Blade width approx. 38.02 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 3.93 mm
- Weight approx. 1256 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
During a time of political upheaval, corruptionin the church and a crumbling feudal system, one Brave Warrior battled an injust oppressor for freedom. Sir William Wallace ,a Scottish Knight, brought a nation together against their common enemy. He was responsible for igniting the spark of nationalism during a time of brutal anarchy and waged a war for Scottish independence.
Included in these categories: Two handed swords