Owen Glendower Prince of Wales Shield
The Welsh national leader Owen Glendower (1359 -1415) led Welsh opposition to English rule during the early 1400s. The shield is made in Steel thickness 1,5mm (16 gauge) and has a curved shape which represents a classic heater medieval style shield. This re-enactment shield is hand painted with great attention to detail. As well as being a practical item, it is also a great decoration piece. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Owen Glendower Prince of Wales Shield with adjustable leather strap & handle
- Total height approx. 71cm
- Width, measured along the hemispherical dome of approx. 50cm
- Thickness in the edge hem approx. 4.8mm
- Length of the handle on the rear side approx. 13cm
- The strap for the forearm is approx. 25.4mm wide and approx. 4.1mm thick
- Weight approx. 3130 g
A high-quality product made by Lord Of Battles®