Decorated shield Richard the Lionheart
- Overall dimensions approx. 795 x 455 mm
- Dimensions of the inner coat of arms approx. 342 x 247 mm
- Size of a small lily approx. 55 x 45 mm
- The size of a large lily is about 112 x 92 mm
- Weight approx. 2,556 g
- The shield base is made of 1,2mm thick mild steel plate with anti-rust coating
- Decoration with French Fleur de Lyses with crusader cross in the background
- One sword can be fastened in the metal clamp on the reverse side of the shield.
- This shield fits to Charlemagne period (5th – 9th century AD)
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Royal Shields and Coat of Arms