Wooden shield Charlemagne
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Overall dimensions approx. 700 x 478 mm
- Lily dimensions approx. 110 x 90 mm
- Eagle size approx. 225 x 180 mm
- Weight approx. 2,662 g
- Made of approx. 11mm thick plyboard.
- The applied decorations are made of brass
- A sword can be fixed to the shield with the metal clamp on its reverse side.
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Royal Shields and Coat of Arms