Excalibur Sword, cadet size
Cross-guard and pommel blackened brass-plated finish
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 753 mm
- Blade length approx. 580mm
- Longer the guard approx. 172 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 37.72 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 3.38 mm
- Weight approx. 1238 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur