Sword Excalibur with optional scabbard
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1012 mm
- Blade length approx. 809 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 205 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 37.51 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 3.66 mm
- Weight without sheath approx. 1057 g
- Weight sheath approx. 1427 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
EXCALIBUR. THE SWORD IN THE STONE
The mystic sword of King Arthur Shouded in legend yet known universally as EXCALIBUR.
History has is that the young King Arthur secured his crown after a long period of fierce contest to be the king of England.
No heir was apparant so Merlin the Wizard devised a test: He so ever who pulled the sword from the stone where it had been thrust by a dying monarch would be king of England.
Or did Lady of the Lake bring EXCALIBUR to the surface to be snatched by the young Arthur? Only Merlin knows.
Fact is that the magical sword of the legendary time has been brought to life by GLADIUS. ¡EXCALIBUR and all its splendour now exists!
Included in these categories: Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur