Sword Lancelot with optional sheath
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Blade made of 440 stainless steel quenched and tempered to 47-51 HRC
- Total length approx. 1020 mm
- Blade length approx. 822 mm
- Length of the guard approx. 204 mm
- Width of the blade approx. 37.68 mm
- Thickness of the blade approx. 3.39 mm
- Weight approx. 1069 g
All dimensions are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
SWORD OF LANCELOT DU LAC
King Ban de Benoic, lost his kingdom and sent his son, Lancelot, to the King Arthurs Court. He was conferred as Round Tables’ knight. His love affair with Queen Geneva caused he was went into exile.
When he passed away, the Lady of the Lake came to help him and with her, he immersed on the lake waters for ever.
Included in these categories: Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur