Excalibur Small Sword Hilt with Silver finish
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Details of the handle with engravings and contrasts.
- Grip silver finished.
- Tempered Stainless-steel Blade.
- Double sided etching
- Overall length 76.5 cm
- Blade length 60 cm
- Handle length 10.5 cm
- Length of crossguard 16.3 cm
- Blade width at the guard approx. 30.03 mm
- Blade width 10 cm off the blade point 20 mm
- Thickness of the striking edge approx. 0.93 mm
- The point of balance is about 8.5 cm off the guard
- Weight approx. 1056 g
High-quality Small Sword of the Exclusive Collection "Historic Small Swords" made by MARTO®
Certificate of Origin and Quality. Made in Toledo, Spain.
King Arthur’s history and legend is intimately linked to the magic and mysterious sword “Excalibur”. As Merlin the wizard has proclaimed, only the one able to take the sword out of the stone would be the king.
Arthur, knelt in front of the stone fulfilled this deed, took the Sword went with it to the cathedral and offered it in the altar.
Arthur was anointed with the Sacred Oil and, in presence of all the barons and common people, he solemnly swore to be a fair king and to defend Truth and Justice all the days of his life.
Legend and history were mixed through time and King Arthur’s legend, The Knights of the Round Table and the magic sword “Excalibur” have intertwined along the way.
Included in these categories: Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur