Excalibur sword with bronze finish
- Total length approx. 1,115 mm
- Blade length approx. 874 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 240 mm
- Blade width approx. 51.37 mm
- Blade thickness approx. 5.29 mm
- The blade from stainless steel is blunt
- Weight approx. 1,825 g
- Blade made of stainless steel 420
- Hilt made of Zamak Alloy (base metal zinc with alloying elements of aluminium, magnesium, and copper)
- Grip with plastic core wrapped with genuine cow leather
- Etching and elaborate decorations on the hilt are related to English Arthur’s King history and symbols.
All data stated above are approximate and may vary slightly from piece to piece.
Top branded quality, made by Art Gladius®. Made in Toledo (Spain), in the city with centuries-long traditional of blacksmithing, sword-making and other ancient crafts.
Included in these categories: Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur