Excalibur Sword Sharp
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Total length approx. 941mm
- Blade length approx. 781mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 138mm
- Width of the blade at the guard approx. 4 0.7mm
- Blade thickness at the guard approx. 4.6mm
- Thickness of the cutting/striking edge approx. 0, 8mm
- Length of ricasso approx. 36mm
- The fuller is approx. 680mm long and approx. 10mm wide
- The length of the leather winding on the handle is approx. 54mm
- The length of the handle incl. overlap over a part of the pommel approx. 103mm
- The pommel is approx. 62.3mm wide; 26.7mm thick and approx. 83mm long
- On each of the side of the cross-guard are engraved six "Z" signs
- CoB (Center of Balance) approx. 13cm
- Weight without sheath approx. 1358 g
- Total weight incl. sheath approx. 1586 g
Even if this is a fully functional sword, it cannot be used in combat shows, historical reenactment or similar for safety reasons!
Specs may slightly vary from exemplar to exemplar.
Premium Quality, made by Marto / Windlass Steelcrafts®.