Excalibur Sword Sharp
- Total length approx. 941 mm
- Blade length approx. 781 mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 138 mm
- Width of the blade at the guard approx. 4 0.7 mm
- Blade thickness at the guard approx. 4.6 mm
- Thickness of the cutting/striking edge approx. 0, 8 mm
- Length of ricasso approx. 36 mm
- The fuller is approx. 680 mm long and approx. 10 mm wide
- The length of the leather winding on the handle is approx. 54 mm
- The length of the handle incl. overlap over a part of the pommel approx. 103 mm
- The pommel is approx. 62.3 mm wide; 26.7 mm thick and approx. 83 mm long
- On each of the side of the cross-guard are engraved six "Z" signs
- CoB (Center of Balance) approx. 13 cm
- Weight without sheath approx. 1358 g
- Total weight incl. sheath approx. 1586 g
Even if this is a fully functional sword, it cannot be used in combat shows, historical reenactment or similar for safety reasons!
Specs may slightly vary from exemplar to exemplar.
Premium Quality, made by Marto / Windlass Steelcrafts®.
Included in these categories: Replica swords and decoration swords