Excalibur Sword Classic, the sword of the king Arthur
Specifications of the Excalibur sword:
- Overall length approx. 116,5 cm
- Blade length approx. 93 cm
- Length of the guard approx. 23 cm
- Blade width at the guard approx. 48 mm
- Blade thickness (ricasso) approx. 5mm
- Thickness of the blade edge approx. 1 mm
- Weight approx. 2090 g
- Blade width at the guard approx. 5cm (2")
- Guard and Pommel made of Zamac with fake silver and gold plating
- Handle: Genuine Leather wrapped
- Blade: AISI 440 Tempered Stainless Steel, etched
This is just a decorative item, not suitable for combat or any other practical use!
Premium quality made in Spain by Marto.
- Sword of the English King Arthur.
- Grip parts have bronze finish.
- The sword blade is of hardened stainless steel.
- Fight-ready. (Although at your own risk - no guarantee from our side!)
Included in these categories: Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur