King Arthur Sword
- Handle made of Zamak richly decorated with the main symbols of King Arthur.
- Dragons, King Arthur shield on the cross-guard a crown-pommel topped with golden cross
- Handle silver plated takes with Swarovski crystal type.
- AISI 420 stainless steel blade with acid etching
- Overall length approx. 1209 mm
- Blade length approx. 968 mm
- The cross-guard is approx. 241 mm long
- The blade at the guard is approx. 51,0 mm wide and 5,7 mm thick
- The blade edge is approx. 1,0 mm thick
- Point of Balance approx. 130 mm
- The crown on the pommel is 46mm high and 45mm wide
- The etched stripe in the blade axis is approx. 15,5 mm wide
- Weight of the sword approx. 2840 g
Premium Quality Sword from the Exclusive Collection "Historical, Fantastic and Legend Swords" made by MARTO®.
Original product made in Spanish Toledo.
Included in these categories: Excalibur, the sword of King Arthur