This sword honors Sir Lancelot, the legendary knight, both his virtues and his shortcomings. It features an ornate hilt, displaying several symbols and decorations from the legends, such as the Holy Grail and a dragon, that add character and appeal. The stainless steel blade is easy to care for, and the sword is ideal as a decoration, as part of a costume, as a collectible and suitable for light cutting practice. The material is not suitable for steel-on-steel fencing or heavy cutting practice. Made by Marto of Toledo. No sheath included. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Sir Lancelot Du Lac Sword
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
- Blade made of AISI 420 stainless steel
- Total length approx. 993mm
- Blade length approx. 832mm
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 209mm
- Width of the blade at the parry approx. 62.6mm
- Thickness of the blade at the parry approx. 5.2mm
- Blade width 10cm off the blade point approx. 23mm
- Thickness of the blade 10cm from the tip is approx. 5.0mm
- Thickness of the striking edge approx. 0.8mm
- POB approx. 15cm in front of the parry
- Length of the pommel approx. 295mm
- Width of the fuller approx. 10mm
- Length of the handle winding 125mm
- Width of the pommel approx. 66mm
- Length of the pommel approx. 36mm
- Thickness of the pommel 26mm
- The length of the handle winding including the outer cover rings is approximately 101mm
- Weight approx. 1910 g
Premium quality made by Marto in Toledo (Spain).