No other sword in the annals of literature has been more renowned than the legendary Excalibur. Drawn from a stone, this magical blade sealed young Arthur Pendragon’s lineage to the throne of England. This version is designed from the stories of Camelot, from the time of author, Sir Thomas Malory. More information...
Notify me when the item is in stock.
We will inform you as soon as we stock up.
Excalibur - the sword of King Arthur
Please note: This is just an ornamental item, not intended for real use!
The blade is high-carbon steel, made by the master smiths of Windlass Steelcrafts. The metal fittings have an antique finish and emulate the flowers of a new spring. The two-handed grip, as well as the wooden scabbard, has been covered in rich, soft blue leather. The scabbard also is adorned with antique flower-like metal fittings.
- Cross-guard and pommel are light metal castings coated with old silver
- There is the coat of arms of the King Arthur with three crowns on the guard
- Total length approx. 1089mm
- Blade length approx. 819mm
- Handle length approx. 181mm
- Cross section of the blade at the guard approx. 59.3 x 4.75mm
- Cross section 10cm off the blade point approx. 22.31 x 4.27mm
- Thickness of the striking edges approx. 0.9mm
- POB 11cm off the guard
- The blade has 3 fullers. The middle fuller is approx. 555mm long and approx. 11mm wide
- The remaining two are approx. 300mm long and approx. 2.5mm wide
- Firm handle with relief pattern for a secure hold
- Length of the cross-guard approx. 265mm
- Thickness of the parry in the middle approx. 45.8mm
- Dimensions of the pommel approx. 69 x 71.5 x 73.1mm
- Weight of the sword approx. 1502 g
- Weight of the sheath approx. 554 g
- Material: High Carbon Steel 1065, quenched to 50-55 HRC
Premium quality, made by Windlass Steelcrafts®