Claymore sword Peadar, two-handed
- Overall length 141 cm = 55½"
- Blade length 103 cm = 40½"
- Guard width 36,4 cm = 14,3"
- Profile of the blade at the cross guard approx. 50*5 mm
- POB Ca 6 cm
- Weight of a sword with blunt blade is approx. 3220 g
- Blade of spring steel W.Nr. 1.7102 (DIN 54SiCr6) quenched to a hardness of approx. 48 HRC
- Made of carbon spring steel that is not stainless
Made in the Czech Republic.
Please read also our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.
Included in these categories: Claymore swords