Celtic sword Moireach; replica after a find at Melnik (Czech Republic)
- Overall length approx. 84 cm
- Length of the blade approx. 66,5 cm
- Length of the guard approx. 12,5 cm
- Blade section at the hilt approx. 40*5 mm
- Blade of spring steel W.Nr. 1.7102 (DIN 54SiCr6) quenched to a hardness of approx. 53 HRC
Made in the Czech Republic.
Net weight of the photographed sword 1,25 kg. Point of balance of the photographed sword: app 7cm off the guard
Please read our: Directions for the use of bladed weapons.
Included in these categories: Celtic swords